Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1 aplasia cutis congenita
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth type 1 aplasia cutis congenita
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth peroneal muscular atrophy, X-linked, with aplasia cutis congenita
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association has developed an information page entitled "Surgery Sometimes, Bracing Often, Caution Always: Caring for the CMT-affected Foot." Click on Muscular Dystrophy Association to view this information page.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1 aplasia cutis congenita. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.