X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- CMTX 2
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, X-linked recessive, 2
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease X-linked recessive 2
- CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH NEUROPATHY, X-LINKED RECESSIVE, 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.