Cleft hand absent tibia
Other Names for this Disease
- Aplasia of tibia with ectrodactyly
- Tibial aplasia with split-hand/split-foot deformity
- Ectrodactyly with aplasia of long bones
- Split-hand/foot malformation with long bone deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The Genetic Analysis of Limb Malformation Disorders is a research project and patient registry that aims to better understand the cause of congenital contractures. Click on the link above to learn more.
Genetic Analysis of Limb Malformation DisordersMaggie McMillin, Research Study Coordinator
University of Washington SOM
Department of Pediatrics
Division of Genetics & Developmental Medicine
1959 NE Pacific St. HSB RR349 B
Seattle, WA 98195-6320 USA
E-mail 2: firstname.lastname@example.org