Cleft hand absent tibia
Other Names for this Disease
- Aplasia of tibia with ectrodactyly
- Tibial aplasia with split-hand/split-foot deformity
- Ectrodactyly with aplasia of long bones
- Split-hand/foot malformation with long bone deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.