Other Names for this Disease
- Cerebellar vermis hypo/aplasia, Oligophrenia, Ataxia congenital, Coloboma, and Hepatic fibrosis
- Joubert syndrome with congenital hepatic fibrosis
- Cerebellar vermis hypoplasia-oligophrenia-congenital ataxia-coloboma-hepatic fibrosis
- Gentile syndrome
- Joubert syndrome with hepatic defect
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied COACH syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The University of Washington's hindbrain malformation research program invites individuals with this condition to participate in their research program. Click on the link for more information on how to participate in their research study.