Congenital short femur
Other Names for this Disease
- Femoral agenesis/hypoplasia
- Femoral intercalary meromelia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Last updated: 6/2/2015
- Aston WJ, Calder PR, Baker D et al. Lengthening of the congenital short femur using the Ilizarov technique: a single-surgeon series. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009 Jul; 91(7):962-7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19567864. Accessed 6/2/2015.
- Widmann RF and BT Bjerke-Kroll. Limb Lengthening for the Congenital Short Femur. Grand Rounds from HSS. Winter 2013; 4(1):2,5. http://www.hss.edu/files/GRMCC_Winter2013_0304_v9.pdf. Accessed 6/2/2015.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.