Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries
Other Names for this Disease
- Transposition of the great arteries, congenitally corrected
- Transposition of the great vessels, congenitally corrected
- Congenitally corrected transposition of the great vessels
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC) is a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. The NGC was originally created by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in partnership with the American Medical Association and the American Association of Health Plans.