Familial exudative vitreoretinopathy
Other Names for this Disease
- Exudative vitreoretinopathy, familial
- Criswick-Schepens syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The American Foundation for the Blind and also has a message board for parents and health care providers to post messages about children with various eye conditions. Click on the link above to view these message boards.
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- Family Connect, which was created by the Foundation for the Blind and the National Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments, helps parents of children with visual impairments to connect with one another. Click on the link above to view their message boards on familial exudative vitreoretinopathy.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.