Developmental dysphasia familial
Other Names for this Disease
- Developmental language disorder
- Specific language impairment
- Billard-Toutain-Maheut syndrome
- Familial developmental dysphasia
- FOXP2-associated dysphasia
On this page
Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America (CASANA)
416 Lincoln Avenue 2nd Fl.,
Pittsburgh, PA 15209
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.