* Not a rare disease
- Alaninuria with microcephaly, dwarfism, enamel hypoplasia and diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia-contractures-dwarfism-intellectual disability syndrome
- Amino aciduria with mental deficiency, dwarfism, muscular dystrophy, osteoporosis and acidosis
- Bangstad syndrome
- Microcephalic primordial dwarfism, Montreal type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Dwarfism. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.