See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Dysferlinopathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is involved in the study of various forms of muscular dystrophy, including Dysferlinopathies. Click on the link to read more about the MDA's research interests.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is involved in the research of muscular dystrophies, including dysferlinopathy.
- The Jain Foundation provides information on clinical trials and research studies for dysferlinopathy.