- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Dysferlinopathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is involved in the study of various forms of muscular dystrophy, including Dysferlinopathies. Click on the link to read more about the MDA's research interests.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is involved in the research of muscular dystrophies, including dysferlinopathy.
- The Jain Foundation provides information on clinical trials and research studies for dysferlinopathy.