Other Names for this Disease
- Early onset torsion dystonia
- Dystonia musculorum deformans 1
- Early-onset primary dystonia
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
|Generic Name||Botulinum toxin type A|
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of cervical dystonia in adults to decrease the severity of abnormal head position and neck pain associated with cervical dystonia. Treatment of blepharospasm or strabismus associated with dystonia in adults (patients 12 years of age and above).|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information