Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, arthrochalasia type
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthrochalasis multiplex congenita
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type 7A (formerly)
- EDS7A (formerly)
- EDS VII
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type 7
On this page
- How to Find a Disease Specialist – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find specialists for a rare disease.
You may wish to discuss your concerns with a genetics professional. The following online resources can help you find a genetics professional in your community:
- The American College of Medical Genetics has a searchable database of US genetics clinics.
- The Genetics Education Materials for School Success (GEMSS) aims to assure that all children with genetic health conditions succeed in school-life. Their Web site offers general and condition-specific education resources to help teachers and parents better understand the needs of students who have genetic conditions.