Dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa
Other Names for this Disease
- Dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa, generalized
- DDEB, generalized
- Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, autosomal dominant
- Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa, autosomal dominant
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association of America, Inc. (DEBRA) offers a National Physician Referral Service that connects people suffering with epidermolysis bullosa to qualified and knowledgeable health care professionals in their communities. Click on the link above to learn more about this and other services offered by the DEBRA.
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.