Myoclonic astatic epilepsy
Other Names for this Disease
- Doose syndrome
- Epilepsy with myoclonic-astatic seizures
- Epilepsy with myoclono-astatic crisis
- Epilepsy with myoclonic-atonic seizures
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Doose Syndrome Alliance provides detailed information on myoclonic astatic epilepsy. Click on the link to view this information.
- Epilepsy Action provides information on the symptoms and treatment of myoclonic astatic epilepsy. Click on the link to view this information.
- Johns Hopkins Epilepsy Center provides information on myoclonic astatic epilepsy. Click on the link to view this information.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Myoclonic astatic epilepsy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.