Gomez Lopez Hernandez syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Cerebellotrigeminal-dermal dysplasia
- Cerebellotrigeminal dermal dysplasia
- Cerebellotrigeminal - dermal dysplasia
- Craniosynostosis - alopecia - brain defect
- Gómez-López-Hernández syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Project OrphanAnesthesia is a project whose aim is to create peer-reviewed, readily accessible guidelines for patients with rare diseases and for the anesthesiologists caring for them. The project is a collaborative effort of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Orphanet, the European Society of Pediatric Anesthesia, anesthetists and rare disease experts with the aim to contribute to patient safety.
- The University of Washington's hindbrain malformation research program invites individuals with this condition to participate in their research program. Click on the link for more information on how to participate in their research study.