Fragile X syndrome type 3
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Project OrphanAnesthesia is a project whose aim is to create peer-reviewed, readily accessible guidelines for patients with rare diseases and for the anesthesiologists caring for them. The project is a collaborative effort of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Orphanet, the European Society of Pediatric Anesthesia, anesthetists and rare disease experts with the aim to contribute to patient safety.
- The National Fragile X Foundation provides a state by state list of clinical trials involving fragile X-associated disorders. Click on National Fragile X Foundation to view the list.
- NIH Issues Research Plan on Fragile X Syndrome and Associated Disorders. NIH News. July 20, 2009.
- The FRAXA Research Foundation lists clinical trials seeking participants. The trials are sorted by sponor and then by state. Look through the list to find study opportunites near you.