Other Names for this Disease
- Polydactyly with triphalangeal thumbs, brachydactyly, camptodactyly, congenital dislocation of the patellas, short stature and borderline intelligence
- Triphalangeal thumbs - dislocation of patella
- Triphalangeal thumbs and dislocation of patella
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The University of California San Francisco Limb Study is researching the genetic causes of limb malformations. They are looking for participants who only have problems with their limbs, such as fused or webbed fingers/toes, more than 5 fingers/toes, less than 5 fingers/toes, split hand and foot also called ectrodactyly, short fingers/toes, bent pinky fingers, extra long fingers, flexed fingers, club foot, etc. Visit the study’s website to learn more about who is eligible to take part in this study.