Gaucher disease type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- GD 3
- Gaucher disease, juvenile and adult, cerebral
- Gaucher disease, chronic neuronopathic type
- Gaucher disease, subacute neuronopathic type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Gaucher disease type 3. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- The Lysosomal Disease Network is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The Lysosomal Disease Network has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.