Gaucher disease type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Cerebral juvenile and adult form of Gaucher disease
- Chronic neuronopathic Gaucher disease
- Gaucher disease, chronic neuronopathic type
- Gaucher disease, juvenile and adult, cerebral
- Gaucher disease, subacute neuronopathic type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The NORD Physician Guide for Gaucher disease type 3 was developed as a free service of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) and it's medical advisors. The guides provide a resource for clinicians about specific rare disorders to facilitate diagnosis and treatment of their patients with this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Gaucher disease type 3. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".