Other Names for this Disease
- Deficiency of GP 2B 3A complex
- Diacyclothrombopathia 2B 3A
- Glanzmann thrombasthenia type A
- Platelet fibrinogen receptor, deficiency of
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Glanzmann thrombasthenia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Coagulation Factor VIIa (Recombinant)|
(Novo Nordisk, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of bleeding episodes in patients with Factor VII Deficiency. Treatment and peri-operative management of Glanzmann's thrombasthenia with refractoriness to platelet transfusions, with or without antibodies to platelets.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|