Glycogen storage disease type 0, liver
Other Names for this Disease
- Glycogen storage disease due to hepatic glycogen synthase deficiency
- Glycogen storage disease due to liver glycogen synthase deficiency
- Glycogen storage disease type 0a
- Glycogenosis type 0a
- GSD due to hepatic glycogen synthase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.