Griscelli syndrome type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Griscelli syndrome with neurologic impairment
- Partial albinism and primary neurologic disease without hemophagocytic syndrome
- Pigmentary dilution of the skin and hair, the presence of large clumps of pigment in hair shafts
- Griscelli syndrome, cutaneous and neurologic type
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.