Familial isolated hyperparathyroidism
Other Names for this Disease
- Familial primary hyperparathyroidism
- Hyperparathyroidism 1
- Hyperparathyroidism, familial isolated primary
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Familial isolated hyperparathyroidism. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of hypercalcemia in adult patients with primary hyperparathyroidism for whom parathyroidectomy would be indicated on the basis of serum calcium levels, but who are unable to undergo parathyroidectomy.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information