Other Names for this Disease
- Hallermann Streiff syndrome
- Hallermann Streiff Francois syndrome
- Francois dyscephalic syndrome
- François dyscephalic syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
While we are not aware of clinical genetic testing for Hallermann-Streiff syndrome, GeneTests lists laboratories offering research genetic testing for this condition. To view information for the laboratories offering research genetic testing for Hallermann-Streiff syndrome click here. Research genetic tests may be used to find disease-causing genes, learn how genes work, or aid in the understanding of a genetic disorder. In many cases test results are not shared with the patient or physician. Talk to your health care provider or a genetics professional to learn more about research testing for this condition.
Last updated: 7/24/2012
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.