Hypomelanosis of Ito
Other Names for this Disease
- HI syndrome
- Incontinentia pigmenti achromians
- Incontinentia pigmenti type 1
- Incontinentia pigmenti type 1 (formerly)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Incontinentia pigmenti achromians. MedlinePlus. May 15, 2013; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001461.htm. Accessed 9/17/2015.
- Vergine G. Ito hypomelanosis. Orphanet. May, 2008; http://www.orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/OC_Exp.php?lng=EN&Expert=435. Accessed 9/17/2015.