Other Names for this Disease
- Opticoacustic nerve atrophy with dementia
- Nerve deafness optic nerve atrophy, and dementia
- Syndrome of opticoacoustic nerve atrophy with dementia
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Jensen syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.