Kasznica Carlson Coppedge syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Ectrodactyly - spina bifida - cardiopathy
- Ectrodactyly spina bifida cardiopathy
- Ectrodactyly, retrognathism, abnormal ears, highly arched palate, spina bifida, congenital heart defect, single umbilical artery
- Kasznica-Carlson-Coppedge syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Kasznica Carlson Coppedge syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.