Punctate palmoplantar keratoderma type I
Other Names for this Disease
- Buschke fischer brauer syndrome
- Keratodermia palmoplantaris papulosa, Buschke-Fischer-Brauer type
- Type I punctate palmoplantar keratoderma
- Keratoderma, palmoplantar punctate type 1
- Buschke-Fischer-Brauer syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
Features that support the diagnosis of punctate palmoplantar keratoderma type I include a positive family history (i.e., other affected family members), the presence of multiple tiny hard rounded bumps of thickened skin on the hands and feet, and certain cell histology (i.e., appearance of skin samples when viewed under a microscope).
Last updated: 1/1/2016
- Orphanet lists international laboratories offering diagnostic testing for this condition.