Punctate palmoplantar keratoderma type I
Other Names for this Disease
- Buschke fischer brauer syndrome
- Keratodermia palmoplantaris papulosa, Buschke-Fischer-Brauer type
- Type I punctate palmoplantar keratoderma
- Keratoderma, palmoplantar punctate type 1
- Keratosis palmoplantaris papulosa
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types has funded ichthyosis-related research through its Research Grant Program.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The National Registry for Ichthyosis and Related Disorders at the University of Washington was created with the support of the National Institutes for Health to encourage research into the diagnosis and treatment of the ichthyoses and related disorders. We have approached this goal by having people that are affected by these conditions enroll in the Registry as well as by sharing information about ongoing research projects with those who ask to be notified.