Limb-body wall complex
Other Names for this Disease
- Short umbilical cord syndrome
- Umbilical cord, short
- Body stalk anomaly
- Aplasia of the cord
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Courtney D Stephenson, DO; Charles J Lockwood, MD, MHCM; Andrew P MacKenzie, MD. Body stalk anomaly and cloacal exstrophy. UptoDate. November 2014; Accessed 4/2/2015.
- Keerthi Kocherla, Vasantha Kumari, and Prasada Rao Kocherla. Prenatal diagnosis of body stalk complex: A rare entity and review of literature. Indian J Radiol Imaging. Jan-Mar 2015; 25(1):67-70. http://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.nihlibrary.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4329692/.
- Panduranga Chikkannaiah, Hema Dhumale, Ranjit Kangle, and Rosini Shekar. Limb Body Wall Complex: A Rare Anomaly. J Lab Physicians. Jan-Jun 2013; 5(1):65-67. http://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.ezproxy.nihlibrary.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3758712/.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.