Cerebellar ataxia and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Other Names for this Disease
- Cerebellar ataxia - hypogonadism
- Luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone deficiency with ataxia
- Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone, deficiency of with ataxia
- LHRH deficiency and ataxia
- Gordon-Holmes syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
|Generic Name||Recombinant human luteinizing hormone|
(EMD Serono, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Luveris (lutropin alfa for injection), concomitantly administered with Gonal-f (follitropin alfa for injection), is indicated for stimulation of follicular development in infertile hypogonadotropic hypogonadal women with profound LH deficiency (LH (less than) 1.2 IU/L).|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|