Spastic paraplegia 23
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia type 23
- Lison syndrome
- Spastic paraparesis - vitiligo - premature graying - characteristic facies
- Spastic paraplegia and pigmentary abnormalities
- Spastic paraplegia vitiligo premature graying and characteristic facies
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.