Spastic paraplegia 23
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia type 23
- Lison syndrome
- Spastic paraparesis - vitiligo - premature graying - characteristic facies
- Spastic paraplegia and pigmentary abnormalities
- Spastic paraplegia vitiligo premature graying and characteristic facies
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - Autosomal recessive inheritance
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.