Malignant hyperthermia arthrogryposis torticollis
Other Names for this Disease
- Froster-Iskenius-Waterson syndrome
- Malignant hyperthermia - arthrogryposis - torticollis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The European Malignant Hyperthermia Group has established guidelines for molecular genetic testing of malignant susceptibility and for in-vitro contracture testing. To read more, click on the link.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- Project OrphanAnesthesia is a project whose aim is to create peer-reviewed, readily accessible guidelines for patients with rare diseases and for the anesthesiologists caring for them. The project is a collaborative effort of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Orphanet, the European Society of Pediatric Anesthesia, anesthetists and rare disease experts with the aim to contribute to patient safety.