Neuroaxonal dystrophy renal tubular acidosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Maccario Mena Weir syndrome
- CNS disorder characterized by severe behavioral retardation, hypotonia, inability to talk, marked tremors, gait disturbances and inability to concentr
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- How to Find a Disease Specialist – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find specialists for a rare disease.
- Many individuals want to know about healthcare professionals or researchers who have knowledge of their conditions. When a condition is rare, it can be difficult to find someone who has seen many cases. Although there is no list of experts in rare diseases, GARD's How to Find a Disease Specialist fact sheet provides several ways to identify healthcare professionals who have experience with a particular condition. Click on the link to access this resource and learn more.
- The Parent Technical Assistance Center Network provides a list of the Parent Training and Information Centers in each state. These centers are funded by the United States Department of Education to provide early intervention and special education information and training to parents of children with disabilities from birth to age 26. Click on the link to find the Parent Center in your state.