Neuroaxonal dystrophy renal tubular acidosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Maccario Mena Weir syndrome
- CNS disorder characterized by severe behavioral retardation, hypotonia, inability to talk, marked tremors, gait disturbances and inability to concentr
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- ResearchMatch is a free national research registry designed to bring together patients, healthy volunteers and researchers. Anyone from the United States can register with ResearchMatch, and a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker may register on behalf of a volunteer. Researchers from participating institutions use the ResearchMatch database to search for patients or healthy volunteers who meet the study criteria. Many studies are looking for healthy people of all ages, while some are looking for people with specific illnesses. ResearchMatch was developed by major academic institutions across the country and is funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a center of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research. Click on the link to learn more about ResearchMatch.
- NIH Clinical Trials and You is a website developed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to help people learn more about clinical trials, why they matter, and how to participate.