Other Names for this Disease
- Gurrieri-Sammito-Bellussi syndrome
- Mental retardation, epilepsy, short stature and skeletal dysplasia
- Skeletal dysplasia - epilepsy - short stature
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Gurrieri syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.