Other Names for this Disease
- Intellectual deficit, X-linked - psychosis - macroorchidism
- Mental retardation psychosis macroorchidism
- Mental retardation with psychosis, pyramidal signs, and macroorchidism
- Mental retardation, X-linked, syndromic 13
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.