Other Names for this Disease
- Cupped metaphyses and cone-shaped epiphyses of knees with brachydactyly
- Wedge-shaped epiphyses of knees
- Bellini syndrome
- Bellini Chiumello Rimoldi syndrome
- Wedge-shaped epiphyses of the knees with mental retardation and short stature
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Contact a Family is a UK-wide charity providing advice, information and support to individuals affected by various health conditions. They enable parents, families, and individuals to get in contact with others, on a local, national, and international basis. Each year they reach at least 275,000 families. Click on Contact a Family to view the Making Contact page for Metaphyseal Acroscyphodysplasia.
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.