Methylmalonic acidemia with homocystinuria
Other Names for this Disease
- Combined defect in adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin synthesis
- Methylmalonic acidemia and homocystinemia
- Methylmalonic aciduria with homocystinuria
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of homocystinuria to decrease elevated homocysteine blood levels.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information