Methylmalonic acidemia with homocystinuria, type cblD
Other Names for this Disease
- HOMOCYSTINURIA, cblD TYPE, VARIANT 1, INCLUDED
- METHYLMALONIC ACIDURIA, cblD TYPE, VARIANT 2, INCLUDED
- METHYLMALONIC ACIDURIA, cblH TYPE, FORMERLY
- METHYLMALONIC ACIDEMIA, cblH TYPE, FORMERLY
- CblD defect
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of homocystinuria to decrease elevated homocysteine blood levels.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information