Microphthalmia microtia fetal akinesia
Other Names for this Disease
- Microphthalmia-microtia-fetal akinesia
- Thomas Jewett Raines syndrome
- Thomas-Jewett-Raines syndrome
- Fetal akinesia with characteristic facial appearance, severe microphthalmia, microtia, and truncus arteriosus
- Microphthalmia - microtia - fetal akinesia
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Microphthalmia microtia fetal akinesia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.