Other Names for this Disease
- Hypersensitivity angiitis
- Microscopic polyarteritis
- Secondary glomerular disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Microscopic polyangiitis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|For the use of Rituxan (rituximab) in combination with glucocorticoids for the treatment of pateints with Wegener's Granulomatosis (WG) and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA).|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information