Other Names for this Disease
- Booth-Haworth-Dilling syndrome
- Mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome, encephalomyopathic form with methylmalonic aciduria
- Mitochondrial dna depletion syndrome, encephalomyopathic form with methylmalonic aciduria, autosomal recessive
- Mitochondrial encephalomyopathy - aminoacidopathy
- Mitochondrial encephalomyopathy aminoacidopathy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Encephalomyopathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.