Microphthalmia syndromic 8
Other Names for this Disease
- MMEP syndrome
- Microcephaly microphthalmia ectrodactyly of lower limbs and prognathism
- Syndromic microphthalmia type 8
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.