Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2H
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2H
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy due to TRIM32 deficiency
- Muscular dystrophy Hutterite type
- Muscular dystrophy limb-girdle type 2H
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2H. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.