GOSR2-related progressive myoclonus ataxia
Other Names for this Disease
- PME type 6
- Progressive myoclonic epilepsy type 6
- North Sea progressive myoclonus epilepsy
- Progressive myoclonus epilepsy type 6
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied GOSR2-related progressive myoclonus ataxia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.