Mitochondrial complex I deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Complex 1 mitochondrial respiratory chain deficiency
- NADH coenzyme Q reductase deficiency
- Mitochondrial NADH dehydrogenase component of complex I, deficiency of
- NADH:Q(1) Oxidoreductase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides a current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text article on mitochondrial disorders. GeneReview articles describe the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Mitochondrial complex I deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.