Isolated growth hormone deficiency type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- IGHD III
- Growth hormone deficiency with hypogammaglobulinemia
- Hypogammaglobulinemia and isolated growth hormone deficiency, x-linked
- Agammaglobulinemia and isolated growth hormone deficiency, x-linked
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.
- Good Days provides help to patients with life-altering conditions. Assistance includes help with the cost of medications and travel.