Neuroaxonal dystrophy, infantile
Other Names for this Disease
- Seitelberger disease
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy/atypical neuroaxonal dystrophy
- Neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation 2B
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.